Monday, August 6, 2012

TODAY MESSAGE


Dearly beloved, wisdom and knowledge are nothing but experiencing the salvation granted by God. The Bible reveals, “In whom (Jesus) are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge” (Colossians 2:3).

It is God’s desire to grant you His treasures. When the Lord begins to bless a family, Satan tries his best to destroy it. When the Lord wants to give us the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, the devil who is the prince of this world tries to blind our eyes (II Corinthians 4:4). He uses all the tricks up his sleeves to prevent us from receiving God’s treasures.

Today, probably you need God’s wisdom to build up your family as well as business. When you believe in the Lord, He will grant you His riches.

My beloved young students, are you forgetting all that you study? Believe in the Lord and He will fill you with His wisdom and knowledge and enable you to excel in your studies. He will go before you and make your paths straight. Many youngsters come and tell me, “I read the Bible and try to memorize the Scripture verses. But I am unable to do it. I easily forget them. Please do pray for God to grant me good memory power.”

When Lord Jesus Christ was in this world, He grew in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and men (Luke 2:52). The Bible says, “The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him—the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD” (Isaiah 11:2). Accordingly, the Lord who grants the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord will dwell in you, because you are His child (Romans 8:16,17). He loves you so much. 

Plead with Him saying, “Lord, the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in You. Please grant me those treasures.” Then the Lord will certainly make you wise. He will grant you the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. He will also make you as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves (Matthew 10:16). The Bible says, “The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation” (Isaiah 60:22). Accordingly, the Lord will certainly bless your children too.

One of the parents brought their only son to the Jesus Calls Prayer Festival held in Trichy, India. He had all the evil habits. He used to tell his parents, “I want to enjoy the pleasures of this world in my youth. I am doing well in my studies. I have very good friends. So, I don’t need your Jesus.” With great difficulty, they brought him to the meeting. 

On that particular day, the Holy Spirit moved mightily among the people. Suddenly, even this youngster was filled with the Holy Spirit and he began to jump up and down. No one could control him. The Lord anointed him with His Holy Spirit even without him asking for that. He blessed him in an abundant measure that day. Today he is a blessed person. The Lord has exalted him in life and his parents are rejoicing in the Lord.

My beloved young children, if God could bless a disagreeable young man in this manner, He can do the same for you also. He will grant you His treasures even before you ask Him.

Prayer:

Loving Lord Jesus,

I seek You with all devotion. All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in You. Let your Spirit dwell in me and teach me your ways. Help me to grow in wisdom and knowledge. Enable me to make wise decisions and find success in all areas of my life.

In Your matchless name I pray. 

Amen.
----

No comments:

Post a Comment